General Gaming Discussion

Full Version: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Storm 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Just started playing, still learning bout some moves, yeah lol Big Grin anyone plays Naruto here?
Yep, played this one, Lars is just great, no juggle though. Sad
I'm just starting and on the beginning part as of now, lol am on the gaara part I think.
Oh, so you're following the story huh. I'm more on the free battle. Smile)
(11-20-2011 03:13 AM)ShunKoi Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so you're following the story huh. I'm more on the free battle. Smile)

yeah, I start with the story, I played the free battle as well, but I am not used yet with the controls much, lol too bad for me Big Grin
Wow! Nice game,who have played the game here?
Haven't played this game yet,.
is it good? the trailer looks good though.
(11-20-2011 03:22 AM)Dabchi Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Nice game,who have played the game here?
Me but I'm just starting it. Big Grin
(11-20-2011 03:28 AM)kruzial Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't played this game yet,.

Yup it is Big Grin but I am not yet finished, playing the free battle is good though, but I'm more on the story mode Big Grin
(11-20-2011 03:28 AM)kruzial Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't played this game yet,.

Yup it is Big Grin but I am not yet finished, playing the free battle is good though, but I'm more on the story mode Big Grin
[/quote]

oh really. me too, I played Naruto ultimate ninja impact on psp, and Im more on to the story rather than playing one on one with a CPU.
I have tried once playing in psp, but I didn't much played it though, the one we have was I think japanese version so I can't understand it much lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's
Friv