General Gaming Discussion

Full Version: Why not make more sections?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why don't you make more sections so people can talk more! Like Make Money, blah blah blah. Just suggesting.
Hmm, will do suggest it to the admin. Thanks for the suggestion.
That is a good idea!.Beside that we want to stick to our main topic - gaming. Feel free to make an advice on forum and subforums..
celly forum is not a general discussion forum we are a gaming forum where targeted people are gamers mostly but still non-gamers can join us to have a community where we can discuss almost anything.

But as I said we are a gaming forum so its important that we will stick to that. Smile
(11-22-2011 08:49 PM)radascars Wrote: [ -> ]celly forum is not a general discussion forum we are a gaming forum where targeted people are gamers mostly but still non-gamers can join us to have a community where we can discuss almost anything.

But as I said we are a gaming forum so its important that we will stick to that. Smile

just a suggestion,
How 'bout having some innovations? just like the thread starter said since that's what the posters wanted.

I hope you don't get me wrong and don't ban me for being so annoying XD haha.
@radascars
You again? Remember about Webs-co? Haha.

Kfine be a gaming forum. I think I've said

" Just suggesting. "
what other section do you suggest??
Reference URL's
Friv