General Gaming Discussion
HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - Printable Version

+- General Gaming Discussion (http://cellyforum.com)
+-- Forum: Mobile Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: IOS Discusions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Ipad Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 (/showthread.php?tid=155)

HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - TECHNOHARVESTERS - 11-16-2011 06:55 AM

GUYS CAN SOMEONE SHARE HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD2 USING JAILBREAK

RE: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - Bock - 11-16-2011 07:06 AM

Here are instructions:

1. Download a reputable jailbreak software and the latest IOS version for your device. Set their directory to a folder that you can easily access later on. I suggest that you create a folder in the desktop to place these two files for easy access. Also make sure that your downloaded programs will not conflict with the platform that you will be using – whether it may be a MAC or Windows PC, as the case may be.

2. Connect your Ipad to your PC and then launch ITunes. Select your Ipad and then hold the shift button. Afterwards, click on “Restore”. Afterwards, choose the IPSW file (IOS program) that you downloaded earlier. ITunes will then update your device.

3. Launch the jailbreaking software you downloaded earlier. Wait as the program prepares the jailbreak data.

4. When an options window appears, choose the jailbreak options that you prefer. However, make sure to select “Install Cydia”. Click “Next” after.

5. Get your device into DFU mode. You can do this by holding both the Home and Power button for 10 seconds. After, release the Power button while continuing to hold the power button. Do this until the jailbreaking software detects the device. Reboot your Ipad.

6. After the device is rebooted and the changes are automatically reconfigured this will then put Cydia on the springboard and the jailbreak is done.

Jailbreak Your Ipad 2 Through A Computer Software

If you want to jailbreak your Ipad 2 but want a more convenient and easier way of doing so – then why not do it through a computer software? With this method, you do not have to undergo any complex procedures nor do you have to spend a large amount of money. With this, all that you’ll need is your software, your computer and your Ipad – and everything will be good to go!

RE: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - TECHNOHARVESTERS - 11-16-2011 07:14 AM

thanks a lot for the share.

RE: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - nick7682 - 11-19-2011 03:03 PM

what a great share!be sure to follow all the instructions so that it will lead to success

RE: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - jerbygoth - 11-19-2011 05:43 PM

i dont really know, i had an ipad too but im not familiar on how to unlock it. since i'm not very keen to that.

RE: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - Cielo4 - 11-20-2011 12:00 AM

If you are using the new ios 5, you can't jailbreak it yet.

RE: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - TECHNOHARVESTERS - 11-20-2011 12:41 AM

still i searching i cant unlock yet ipad2

RE: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - ShunKoi - 11-20-2011 01:22 AM

Just visit jailbreakme.com and off the iPad to the dark side.

RE: HOW TO UNLOCK IPAD 2 - gobernador - 11-21-2011 07:38 PM

jailbreakme.com is which i also suggest
simplest form Wink