General Gaming Discussion
Myth or Fact? - Printable Version

+- General Gaming Discussion (http://cellyforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Gaming Platforms (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: PC Games Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Myth or Fact? (/showthread.php?tid=170)

Pages: 1 2 3

Myth or Fact? - TAgaBasA - 11-16-2011 12:52 PM

Does making a Partition for games only could enhance the Game Experience?

I don't have a good PC specs so im looking for every possible way that could Enhance my Gaming Experience without spending too much money. Im just a student. Big Grin

RE: Myth or Fact? - pepy - 11-16-2011 03:34 PM

haha that is myth dude Big Grin, the only things that i know is your gaming expereince will be increase if you av widescreen monitor(it could be good if that is 3D), good games, and then good VGA processor and must be good RAM

RE: Myth or Fact? - riddick09 - 11-16-2011 04:06 PM

So all in all need really a high specs of PC to be able to have best gaming experience. Actually that will be difficult when we have low specs because anything we want to have game booster will not be worthy. Big Grin

RE: Myth or Fact? - TURNYUR - 11-16-2011 10:12 PM

If you don't have money to update on new devices then manage what you got untill, the money arrives.

RE: Myth or Fact? - pepy - 11-16-2011 10:16 PM

@riddy: lol that is happen to me, i want to play some great games but i have problem with the spec and i need more bucks to do upgrade

RE: Myth or Fact? - neo143 - 11-16-2011 11:02 PM

it's a myth it's all speculations andd misunderstanding..

RE: Myth or Fact? - leequick - 11-17-2011 01:22 AM

it's just a myth i suggest you just wait for your money to arrive and invest it for a really good PC you can check the internet for lowprice computer parts and better to have assembled pc's than branded one, my friend just bought a really high spec PC for only 500$ an intel i5 core 8gb ram , integrated Video card but he can play high requirement games like prototype 2 crysis 2 sniper and many more i don't know all the details but that is really cheap for a gaming PC

RE: Myth or Fact? - TURNYUR - 11-17-2011 11:28 AM

Yeah i surgest you wait till the money comes in.

RE: Myth or Fact? - pepy - 11-17-2011 02:33 PM

@leequick: since he is using icore5 i am not surprised, so far now intel's processor like i5 have quad core

RE: Myth or Fact? - riddick09 - 11-17-2011 02:57 PM

I think that it is much better to buy new one not upgrade new devices. Big Grin