General Gaming Discussion
Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - Printable Version

+- General Gaming Discussion (http://cellyforum.com)
+-- Forum: Caffe (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? (/showthread.php?tid=332)

Pages: 1 2

Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - jerbygoth - 11-19-2011 03:12 PM

I used to talk to this white girl in skype.
after she saw me in webcam she gave me a strange look.
and then after that she hang down the video and start
blocking me from her list.

I don't understand why white girls are so mean.
I know some black american's and they told me that i'm hot
They love me on cam
iI just got offended of what that white girl did to me.
I mread an statement about a white girl is under estimating asian dudes because they believe that we are not like white dudes. and white dudes are more powerful than us.

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - jerbygoth - 11-19-2011 06:29 PM

are white girls really mean?

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - neo143 - 11-19-2011 06:31 PM

me i don't know...

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - jerbygoth - 11-19-2011 06:34 PM

(11-19-2011 06:31 PM)neo143 Wrote:  me i don't know...

maybe yes. they are under estimating asian dudes

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - grecy095 - 11-19-2011 06:42 PM

maybe some are underestimating some, I do think it is in general. People have different preferrences.

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - radascars - 11-19-2011 06:44 PM

We can't assume that white girls see Asian guys as ugly, it depends and they have their own preferences. You seem to be a good looking to some but there are also people who look at you as ugly or not good looking. There are American girls who have a relationship with Asian guys so its not general that white chicks see Asian guys as ugly. Smile

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - perryparanoid - 11-20-2011 02:05 PM

It is not really that way; I do think it's about perception of that particular girl-may it be black, brown or white Wink

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - grecy095 - 11-20-2011 06:39 PM

It depends on the preferences of that girl. Do not treat it in general. Try and try and you will meet a girl that will respect you.

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - juvs - 11-26-2011 04:48 PM

girls has different likes when we talk about attraction with guys..whatever,
..for me i'am preferring Asian guy rather than american.. Smile

RE: Do white Girls consider Asian Guys as UGLY? - gobernador - 11-26-2011 11:42 PM

mmmmm...a really interesting question.
discrimination i think?