General Gaming Discussion
what is the most latest wii nintendo games today? - Printable Version

+- General Gaming Discussion (http://cellyforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Gaming Platforms (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Nintendo Wii Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: what is the most latest wii nintendo games today? (/showthread.php?tid=345)

what is the most latest wii nintendo games today? - jerbygoth - 11-19-2011 06:08 PM

I prefer to have wii kinect since i like to move my body while playing.

RE: what is the most latest wii nintendo games today? - alexis - 11-19-2011 08:26 PM

yes i agree with you i also own a nintendo wii.. i play pokemon battle dimension, golf

RE: what is the most latest wii nintendo games today? - jojo - 05-30-2012 01:38 PM

Let me repeat with more good work! I take the time to talk about this, I really feel very strongly like to read more on this topic. If feasible, when you become knowledge, do you mind updating your blog with a lot of other details? It is actually very helpful to me.

RE: what is the most latest wii nintendo games today? - johnnyhelly - 12-04-2012 08:01 PM

The Wii is so different large types of activities such as Multi-player, Singleplayer, On the internet, ect. It is perform very well and comes with wii activities. It can also study Nintendo gamecube activities.

RE: what is the most latest wii nintendo games today? - Andi25 - 01-20-2013 05:56 AM

I think that the lasted Nintendo Wii game is "Doktor Kawashimas Gehirn Jogging", because it is a game for young and old with a lot of interesting riddles.