Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does P-Noy really doing his job?
11-20-2011, 04:55 AM
Does P-Noy really doing his job?
Sorry to all Pro Noynoy but im just bothered coz until now, I still didn't see any improvement regarding to P-Noy's republic.

all I can see is tragedy.
Do you think the singaporean's has worth to risk their lives because of a no care president?
Do you think the 3 drug mules that had a death penalty in china should risk their lives as well?
was the oil and food price decreased or got worser?
did the victim of the floods got helped by the government?
The only law that he created is the Wang Wang which is not that important.
he also want to bombed the city of rebels without caring about innocent civilians that also living their, instead of promoting peace talk. How about the lives of the newbie soldiers? I wish P-Noy would wake up now and start caring about his co people.

[Image: gdpit_com_96762789_581.gif] [Image: gdpit_com_96762789_581.gif] [Image: gdpit_com_96762789_581.gif] [Image: gdpit_com_96762789_581.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2011, 05:00 AM
RE: Does P-Noy really doing his job?
I'm not pro noynoy, pero with the way that GMA was accused of all thosed trials she is facing, one point to prove that he is really doing his job, Plus, the security he given us call center people, that BPO industry will last more than or after 2016 is still here in our country, that is really a big help not just for ordinary people, but for the economy of the philippines..

[Image: 120x60_5.gif]
11-20-2011, 05:31 AM
Ok thanks for informing me about that thing. But is it for everybody? I mean, it's almost a year now and their is still no changes occurs. actually, if you didn't tell me that fact I will never know that he did performed a law in call agents. I just not convince in his performance "In my OWN VIEWS" but I dont know to others, when I'm watching news about him, reporters are always talking about his lovelife and only his lovelife, what about the economy of the philippines, my sister need to be a working student because of the much increasing tuition fees, and my uncle's salary is on hold right now, he told me that P-Noy is holding the government workers wage for some reason. I remember GMA7 created a documentary report before about our starving street children and they mention that the only thing that help them is the upcoming elected president. but what happened now?

Maybe it is true that President Aquino is doing his job. but I hope it's for the majority and not for few citizens only.

Hi
11-20-2011, 11:33 AM
im not pro noynoy too. p-noy i think is not doing his job.
he has a poor work when he was a congressman, and even at the senate. he was just sleeping hes ass off there! .
lazy president.! cant do anything for his people! and they call these DEMOCRACY???!!

WANNA EARN MONEY FAST? CLICK HERE. Smile
[Image: clixsense468x60a.gif]
11-20-2011, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 12:29 PM by jerbygoth.)
(11-20-2011 11:33 AM)jejan2820 Wrote:  im not pro noynoy too. p-noy i think is not doing his job.
he has a poor work when he was a congressman, and even at the senate. he was just sleeping hes ass off there! .
lazy president.! cant do anything for his people! and they call these DEMOCRACY???!!

it's sure is. lolz
(11-20-2011 05:00 AM)jayem19 Wrote:  I'm not pro noynoy, pero with the way that GMA was accused of all thosed trials she is facing, one point to prove that he is really doing his job, Plus, the security he given us call center people, that BPO industry will last more than or after 2016 is still here in our country, that is really a big help not just for ordinary people, but for the economy of the philippines..

I respect your opinion but it's like having no president at all.
hmmmm can't you see the so called GOVERNMENT is working in it's own without P-Noy commands.

I believe that no one indeed is perfect but I'm just basing this on my experience.

but I do understand that like you,some experiences are good
11-20-2011, 12:45 PM
I think he doesnt do his job well. that IS JUST FOR ME though
11-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Yes..why, can't you see it?

don't look for the instant development people, it's not that easy; the problems of the arroyo's term has been a real burden to the current president. let's just be open-minded Wink
11-20-2011, 12:55 PM
of course yes look at changes form the past 2 government now is different
11-20-2011, 01:06 PM
I think he's doing his job, but maybe his not doing his best.
I'll go for P-noy than our former president GMA.
11-20-2011, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 01:52 PM by jerbygoth.)
(11-20-2011 12:50 PM)perryparanoid Wrote:  Yes..why, can't you see it?

don't look for the instant development people, it's not that easy; the problems of the arroyo's term has been a real burden to the current president. let's just be open-minded Wink

but the problem is

PEOPLE NEED IMMEDIATE ACTION

IN FILIPINO "hindi makakapaghintay ang taong 8 araw ng di kumakain)

they dont even understand the economy thingy, there only concern is their health.

so WHY WAIT IN VAIN? that is the big question.
I dont like Gloria either, but 100 years is good enough to made changes in the philippines. he is just a happy go lucky politician. (for me)