Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need for Speed: The Run Own Review
11-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Need for Speed: The Run Own Review
I just had a copy of NFS: The Run yesterday and after playing it for 2-3 hours all I can say is WOW. Even though my spec is not highly recommended I was still able to play the game in ultra settings with no lag issue encounter.

Gameplay: At first I was a bit disappointed because you don't have the freedom to control the game, it controls you! It has its own story that you should follow and all you do is to race the game. I was able to pass until stage 3 where you need to be on 150th before getting into Las Vegas, NV.

Its quite exciting at first because every time you finish a race you gain experience and every level you also unlock certain power ups like nitros, gaining more experience from counter flowing, jump, near miss etc.

Story: Its like your watching a movie, you also need to press button rapidly everytime the main character is doing a stunt or something. I cannot comment in the story as I was not able to finish it yet.

Graphics: Superb! Its very realistic and you will be stunned on how beautiful and awesome the game was.

All in all its a great game still though you don't have much freedom to control the game there are also other game modes where you can play challenge mode and you need to finish a race and you will be awarded according to the time. You will also gain level every challenges you finish.

I rate this game 8.5/10.

Multiplayer: I'm a bit delayed when I connect online and battle with other players but still it can be a good way to communicate with others and also you can see other player's current stat in game. And they have this leaderboard Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need for Speed: The Run Own Review - radascars - 11-25-2011 08:22 AM