Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY DO MANY USE TWITTER
11-14-2011, 02:56 AM
WHY DO MANY USE TWITTER
I see twitter is one of the social networking that has been making impact to connect with friends, fans and family members and i would like to know why many use this twitter social network. Especially the celebrities.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2011, 03:17 AM
RE: WHY DO MANY USE TWITTER
i think twitter is famous cause it great for marketers and also for celebrities cause there is easy way to tweet and show tweets to many followers they have,also it is great to communicate,and design is simple and cool.
11-14-2011, 03:49 AM
Here in my country it is popular because of celebrities who usually followed by their fans. Big Grin
11-14-2011, 05:56 AM
I don't use Twitter much but i think many business owners use it because it is easier to update on Twitter and they get good followers.It is the 2nd choice for everyone after facebook.
11-14-2011, 08:41 AM
I see some funny links in twitter this days as people can use a tricky writeup to direct you to a particular main site and i see this days people can make money through twitter by doing so.
11-14-2011, 09:53 AM
1st celebrities, and then second making money LOL, many people now use it as the place to get some bucks since twitter already gain some popularity because of the celebrities use it
11-15-2011, 12:33 AM
I see that there is a trick to grow your twitter fellowers. Go to tweinds.com and signup. After that you will be clicking on seeds each seeds you click means you have follow a member and the number of seed you have depends on the number of people that will follow you by clicking on your profile seeds
11-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Most celebrities like using twitter becausd unlike other social networks twitter has unique features that turns famous people on. In facebook celebrity pages are only like. But in twitter the celebrity in question uses the account like any twitter member.
11-15-2011, 04:59 PM
one thing i observe about twitter is you control your privacy depending on what you will tweet unlike in FB sometimes you dont have some privacy especially when someone tagged you in a photo and that photo is a stolen one from you and then all the people would see and then you are famous for wrong reasons haha do you get what i mean PRIVACY? hahah
11-15-2011, 06:21 PM
(11-15-2011 04:11 PM)TURNYUR Wrote:  Most celebrities like using twitter becausd unlike other social networks twitter has unique features that turns famous people on. In facebook celebrity pages are only like. But in twitter the celebrity in question uses the account like any twitter member.

Yes, that what they are become popular and being used by both celebrities and fans. My sister is one of them really checking and following the celebrities. Big Grin