Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pockie Ninja
11-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Pockie Ninja
Pockie Ninja is a 3D anime themed browser MMORPG where players step into the role of a young ninja chosen to save the world. In order to prevent demons and their minions from conquering Angel City ninjas must learn powerful skills. Master over 40 different moves. Perform the strike of one thousand birds or the death mirage jutsu to eliminate foes. Battle various monsters from the deadly Sushi to the Grinning Monkey. Fight difficult warrior bosses and complete challenging quests. Participate in lucky draws or tournaments. Duel other ninjas in the PvP battle arena to boost rank. Become a legend and restore peace to Sakura once again in this innovative brawler.

Reference: http://mmohuts.com/browser-games/pockie-ninja

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2011, 11:47 AM
RE: Pockie Ninja
that game sucks. auto pilot mode ! . and u cant cast a skill... it has auto skill ...sucks!

WANNA EARN MONEY FAST? CLICK HERE. Smile
[Image: clixsense468x60a.gif]
11-26-2011, 10:49 PM
i havent tried that game..i think i should give it a try

[Image: 618874-thumbnail.jpg]
12-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Heard about this game, I have to say that the gameplay in pockie Ninja is an awesome it's still very entertaining. Its all character are very impressive. Its all levels are different, but very attractive. Its background graphics and sound track are very nice. I haven't play before, So definitely I will try it.

mahjong games are very entertaining
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user