Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
international
11-21-2011, 01:13 AM
international
i know this forum will be big soon and members are really coming..
we are from different countries and i just want to suggest if we could have different forums for different nations so that we could know our fellow brothers here and also maybe create gaming teams that can participate in international games.. maybe dota hahah for example celly philippine team versus celly euro team something like that to create camaraderie from nations or maybe rivalry but friendly... sorry for my bad english any comments and suggestions to further improve my opinion would do Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2011, 01:19 AM
RE: international
you can create that in topics already Smile
11-21-2011, 01:21 AM
(11-21-2011 01:13 AM)leequick Wrote:  i know this forum will be big soon and members are really coming..
we are from different countries and i just want to suggest if we could have different forums for different nations so that we could know our fellow brothers here and also maybe create gaming teams that can participate in international games.. maybe dota hahah for example celly philippine team versus celly euro team something like that to create camaraderie from nations or maybe rivalry but friendly... sorry for my bad english any comments and suggestions to further improve my opinion would do Big Grin

that would be great. Members can speak there own language then, to there respected sections.
11-21-2011, 01:33 AM
(11-21-2011 01:19 AM)admin Wrote:  you can create that in topics already Smile

do you mean sir that threads can do?
11-21-2011, 01:41 AM
That would be great for starters Big Grin.
11-21-2011, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 02:02 PM by radascars.)
What admin means to say is that you can create a particular thread in one of the section on the forum. Like in General Discussion, there is already a thread like "FILIPINO HERE" which all of us can speak our own language. And other people from different region can also have the liberty to create a thread and speak their own language.
11-21-2011, 02:34 PM
do it talk for our main language ,international languge "english"
11-21-2011, 04:36 PM
That'll be great . Big Grin
11-27-2011, 10:16 AM
wow., thats great! we can share our knowledge to whoever see our threads including international people with their own language. and we can find new friends here.. Big Grin

[Image: banner1.gif]
[Image: banner9.gif]
11-27-2011, 02:51 PM
its a good idea ..i can be one of your team mates..xD

[Image: 618874-thumbnail.jpg]