Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mulberry vogue bag
11-22-2011, 12:34 AM
Mulberry vogue bag
I¡¯ve always been of the opinion that Coach does smooth leather really well, and this bag only serves to support my previous impressions of their work. As far as the design goes, I could have done without the dangly bits on the side, but I think that the somewhat sparse body of the bag does a good job of showing off the bag¡¯s simple lines. My favorite part, for some reason, is the little metal bits on the front pocket flaps ¨C it¡¯s a slightly industrial touch, made over to be high-end and pretty. Overall, this is a Coach bag that I would be glad to have. Buy through Nordstrom for $598.

shop

Which is not to say, of course, that there¡¯s anything really wrong with the bag itself. It¡¯s fine. But I need a lot more than fine to pay that much for a simple clutch from a designer that I don¡¯t already trust. Buy through ShopBop for $396.

shop

We covered the black version of this clutch and now we are equally obsessing over the cream version, color is called mineral. After spotting the Bottega Veneta Nero Mineral Galuchat Knot was spotted on Leighton Meester my level of love for this clutch catapulted into a realm that I can not put into words. Leighton¡¯s look for the VMA¡¯s was spot on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mulberry's Online World mulberryoutler 0 2,899 10-26-2012 06:35 PM
Last Post: mulberryoutler
  A Look at Mulberry mulberryoutler 0 2,778 10-26-2012 06:30 PM
Last Post: mulberryoutler