Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your favorite Sports?
11-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Your favorite Sports?
Sports really help us out improving physical fitness and its really important for us to do some activity at least a couple of times in a month.It refreshes our mind,body and provides fun and entertainment as well.I am sure that many of you must be playing some sports such as Cricket,Football,Basketball,baseball etc.My favorite sport is Cricket and i am just crazy about it,other than cricket i like football and i never miss world cup tournament.So lets discuss which sports do you like to play and which sports do you like to watch over TV.Share your Views.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2011, 02:22 AM
RE: Your favorite Sports?
My favourite sport is football, football is a rich game and every member in the world knows about football even little children can describe players who play in different clubs. Football is my best
11-14-2011, 03:25 AM
My favorite sports will be badminton and chess lol. Well i watch basketball and football but i dont play those sports. Big Grin
11-14-2011, 05:52 AM
@Sixteen
You are right,football is very popular in all the sports.We all love to play and watch Football.

@riddick09
Wow ,thats good to know you play chess, i also play chess and i used to participate in the tournaments during my school.Would love to play against you someday Tongue
11-14-2011, 08:11 AM
I have never play chess in my life though i see some people playing this around my area but i never get interested. Hope one day i can try it. Lol
11-15-2011, 03:10 AM
(11-14-2011 05:52 AM)macky110 Wrote:  @riddick09
Wow ,thats good to know you play chess, i also play chess and i used to participate in the tournaments during my school.Would love to play against you someday Tongue

Why someday why not today. Tongue
Well i have already been played in competition in my elementary days but then i dont play now in the schools i play online chess games lol. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Basketball,football and taekwondo Big Grin
11-15-2011, 03:11 AM
(11-15-2011 03:10 AM)smajlicoff Wrote:  Basketball,football and taekwondo Big Grin

Wow, it is interesting you know to play those im pretty fan of those two sports and in country well still basketball is the best in my country. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 04:01 AM
my game is volleyball i use to be in the varsity when i was in high school but when i turned college i did not pursue because i was addicted to online games now my sport is DOTA haha my department in engineering we yearly have a contests in DOTA for our intramurals Big Grin
11-15-2011, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 08:08 AM by fessbuk.)
badminton,, but its cost a lot,, know why? because your`e jsut hitting you $2 Smile lol
(11-15-2011 04:01 AM)leequick Wrote:  my game is volleyball i use to be in the varsity when i was in high school but when i turned college i did not pursue because i was addicted to online games now my sport is DOTA haha my department in engineering we yearly have a contests in DOTA for our intramurals Big Grin

hahaha DOTA? dota is not sports lol, ahahah Smile)