Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Basketball as national sports of the philippines?
11-20-2011, 06:08 AM
Basketball as national sports of the philippines?
Are you infavor that sepak takraw is the national sports of the philippines? Do you know how to play it? Do you believe that basketball should be the philippine national sports?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2011, 09:57 AM
RE: Basketball as national sports of the philippines?
Yes. .
11-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Yes i do believe that basketball should be the major major national sports of the filipinos
and i am certain that a lot of filipinos dont know how to play sepak takraw, like me i dont
play sepak takraw but i play basketball. Big Grin
11-20-2011, 01:05 PM
i think sepak takraw would be best if it remains as the national sport of the Phil.
11-20-2011, 07:10 PM
I think sepak takraw can be our official sports, but we do not have much support on it. We should have a unique sports and that is sepak takraw. While Basketball is being played by almost all of the countries, it become a general sports.
11-20-2011, 09:30 PM
I think boxing may be consider as national sport of the Philippines, way back 1996 Olympics the Philippines won the silver medal by Mansueto Velasco Jr. and the Philippines also have the 8 division world champion which is Manny Pacquiao and they also have the Filipino Flash Nonito Donaire. Many boxers in the Philippines are now improving.
01-11-2014, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 09:30 PM by batool100.)
Basketball is very interesting game. It is also the national sports of Philippine. The people of Philippine take interest to play this.