Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TIPS ON IDENTIFYING FAKE PHONES
11-14-2011, 02:49 AM
TIPS ON IDENTIFYING FAKE PHONES
Really i see some people face this kind of problem buying fake phones, so i want members to give tips of idetifying fake phones. I think the one i know is that if one buys a new phone, he should press *#06# if the serial number starts from 35 you will know is a good phone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2011, 03:11 AM
RE: TIPS ON IDENTIFYING FAKE PHONES
I have heard it before. Well i think that most chinaphones do have similar instance in the interface. As far as i remembered you can also determine by checking those numbers the quality of a phone and where it is made. Big Grin
11-14-2011, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2011 07:46 AM by Bock.)
That is great tip

I think you can see/spot if some phone is fake - illegal.

Here is example of iphone 4

[Image: 1282227133_oversikt_iphone4_svart.jpg]

and fake iphone 4

[Image: wholesale-copy-fake-iphone-4-iv-black-hot-sale.jpg]
11-14-2011, 07:45 AM
Yes there are codes that we can press, it will give us the day the phone was made, how long usage and if it has gone for a repair. I think this code is mostly found in nokia phones.
11-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Exactly right,by entering codes you can find out the phone is original or not.Now a days so many fake phones are being made in China so we have to be careful while buying a phone.Thats why i never buy phone from local shops,always prefer to go branded showroom.
11-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Yes thats right, many fake phones are been produced by china companies. What gets me funny is that china manufactures tend to imitate some manufactures company like nokia. And produce exactly what other company has produced but its just fake
11-14-2011, 11:44 PM
LOL chins not fake but imitiate the great product like Iphone or Ipad LOL, so far i choose to buy from the good store rather than in other store to my country to prevent this things
11-15-2011, 12:16 AM
Yes thats right, i was scammed by an quack store who told me that nokia were doing promo, i went with them and bought an X2 cheap phone but then realise it was fake china, even my service provider was not accepted by the phone. Well an army got my money back and i will make sure i head to the right store to purchase phone
11-15-2011, 12:27 AM
(11-15-2011 12:16 AM)Sixteen Wrote:  Yes thats right, i was scammed by an quack store who told me that nokia were doing promo, i went with them and bought an X2 cheap phone but then realise it was fake china, even my service provider was not accepted by the phone. Well an army got my money back and i will make sure i head to the right store to purchase phone

that is bad dude, from now it is better to buy something from the giant shop in your country i mean the one that already have good reputation rather than a low life one uppssBig Grin
11-15-2011, 12:55 AM
Yes pepy, i will be careful this time around so as to not to fall in them again. The gaint stores are the best and thats the best place to get the best phone though their prize is costly