Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JAVA PHONES
11-15-2011, 12:25 AM
JAVA PHONES
I think java phone is used worldwide and some people prefer it more than symbian phone. So Guys can you tell the house what you think about java phones.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2011, 02:53 AM
RE: JAVA PHONES
Well simple. Java phones dont have any viruses so technically it is safe. And most of the phones of nokia java compatible. And i think that they have thousands of games and applications. Well all of them are free now so it is not a problem to have it. Big Grin
11-15-2011, 05:34 AM
Java are basically one of the easest and most simple innovative mobile phone. I like it's simplicity. I have one of nokia S40 phones commonly reffered to as java. Well, it is called java phone because it accepts only jar and jad file. So thats where the name JAVA phone originated from.
11-15-2011, 06:00 AM
I had some phone which supported java like sone ericsson and nokia.Java games and applications was good.
11-15-2011, 06:35 AM
There are so many java games and applications available over internet and they are completely free to download but i don't really like to use it,i prefer symbian more.
11-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Hehehe,in some occassion java phone seems to be the best as i am one user of it see do u know that virus kills symbia phone more faster than java?
11-15-2011, 06:56 AM
To me there is nothing really like virus in java. Java is so good that some people prefer it to the so called symbian smartphones. In symbian you dont need antivirus apps.
11-15-2011, 07:47 AM
Thats the main reason i use a java phone because it knows nothing about virus and it has many online apllication which one can download application free of charge
11-15-2011, 01:20 PM
And even when it gets virus you won't know unless it is a very strong one in three months it might start showing you some signs just take it to your nearest phone repairer to flash(restore it)
11-15-2011, 03:18 PM
I can reformat my phone even not going to cellphone repair shop. And the only not good in java is that it does not have good game and usually the file is somewhat small in filesize. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Java or Symbian? riddick09 29 23,738 11-26-2011 10:25 PM
Last Post: kayzer